- Save up to 11% on all inclusive holidays to Egypt
- Book online with First Choice to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Dahab weather in February 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Dahab, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dahab sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dahab in February 2020. Select a month to view Dahab sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:30||17:21|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:21||17:32|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:08||17:42|
- Browse the low fares on flights to Cairo, Egypt
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £629
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.