- Check recommended holidays & tours to Croatia
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Jelsa weather in February 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Jelsa, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jelsa in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Jelsa in February, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jelsa in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jelsa in February - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Jelsa in February?
The average sea temperature around Jelsa in February is 13°C.
Does it rain in Jelsa in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Jelsa in February and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Jelsa sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jelsa in February 2020. Select a month to view Jelsa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:09||17:05|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:52||17:23|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:31||17:42|
- Book early for beachclub holidays in summer 2020
- Resorts located in Greece, Italy, Spain & Croatia
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where's warm in Croatia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.