- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com off-season deals
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Popayan weather in February 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 171171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Popayan, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Popayan in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Popayan in February, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Popayan in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Popayan in February - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Popayan in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Popayan in February and the average monthly rainfall is 171mm.
Popayan sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Popayan in February 2020. Select a month to view Popayan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:19||18:20|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:19||18:22|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:17||18:21|
- Save on flights & holidays in the BA luxury sale
- Book beach holidays from £349 & city breaks from £209
- Plus business flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Colombia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.