- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to China
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Nanning weather in February 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The February weather guide for Nanning, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nanning in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Nanning in February, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nanning in February?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nanning in February - that's 18% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nanning in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Nanning in February and the average monthly rainfall is 43mm.
Nanning sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nanning in February 2020. Select a month to view Nanning sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:27||18:34|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:19||18:43|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:09||18:50|
- Save on flights to Guangzhou, China
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £430 return
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.