- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this October
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Liuzhou weather in February 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The February weather guide for Liuzhou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Liuzhou in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Liuzhou in February, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Liuzhou in February?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Liuzhou in February - that's 16% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liuzhou in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Liuzhou in February and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Liuzhou sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Liuzhou in February 2020. Select a month to view Liuzhou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:24||18:28|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:17||18:37|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:06||18:45|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for China
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.