- Book flights to worldwide destinations with Cathay Pacific
- Check the lowest fares on flights departing from the UK
- Alternatively search for specific a route & travel dates
Kashi weather in February 2020
- 44°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Kashi, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kashi in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Kashi in February, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kashi in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kashi in February - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kashi in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Kashi in February and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Kashi sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kashi in February 2020. Select a month to view Kashi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||10:04||20:15|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||09:49||20:32|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||09:30||20:47|
- Save up to 40% on worldwide tours & adventure holidays
- Book travel deals for Asia, Europe, Africa & more
- Discount & departure dates vary by destination
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.