- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in China
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Altay weather in February 2020
- -9-9°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -22-22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Altay, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Altay in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -9°C in Altay in February, falling to -22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altay in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altay in February - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Altay in February?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Altay in February and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Altay sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Altay in February 2020. Select a month to view Altay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||09:36||19:07|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||09:15||19:29|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||08:50||19:51|
- Browse the lowest fares on Oman Air flights in 2019/2020
- Book flights to Oman, the Middle East & across Asia
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester Airport
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.