- Browse latest holiday offers & last minute deals
- Book holidays departing soon & school holidays
- Plus find holidays based on preferred budget
Ottawa weather in February 2020
- -4-4°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -15-15°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Ottawa, Ontario shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ottawa weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ottawa in February is a very cold -4°C (25°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -15°C (5°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 43% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 58mm (2.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ottawa in February 2020. Select a month to view Ottawa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:24||17:09|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:05||17:29|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:42||17:49|
- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Discover more about Canada
Popular Ontario destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ontario in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details