- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Lake Louise weather in February 2020
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -15-15°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Lake Louise, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Louise sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Louise in February 2020. Select a month to view Lake Louise sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||10:23||19:34|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||09:59||20:00|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||09:31||20:25|
- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in Canada
- Find hotels in Calgary, Edmonton & Montreal
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in Alberta in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.