- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Fort McMurray weather in February 2020
- -9-9°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -22-22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Fort McMurray, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort McMurray sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort McMurray in February 2020. Select a month to view Fort McMurray sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||08:24||16:55|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:53||17:27|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:19||17:58|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in Alberta in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.