- Find cheap flights to Burma with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Myeik weather in February 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Myeik, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Myeik sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Myeik in February 2020. Select a month to view Myeik sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:21||17:57|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:18||18:02|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:12||18:05|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Heathrow & Manchester
- Book flights to Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Australia & more
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.