- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Jost Van Dyke weather in February 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jost Van Dyke in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Jost Van Dyke in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jost Van Dyke in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jost Van Dyke in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Jost Van Dyke in February?
The average sea temperature around Jost Van Dyke in February is 26°C.
Does it rain in Jost Van Dyke in February?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Jost Van Dyke in February and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Jost Van Dyke sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jost Van Dyke in February 2020. Select a month to view Jost Van Dyke sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:52||18:13|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:47||18:20|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:38||18:25|
- Find cheap flights to the British Virgin Islands with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the British Virgin Islands in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the British Virgin Islands in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.