- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Diego Garcia weather in February 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 248248 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Diego Garcia in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Diego Garcia in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Diego Garcia in February?
The average sea temperature around Diego Garcia in February is 28°C.
Does it rain in Diego Garcia in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Diego Garcia in February and the average monthly rainfall is 248mm.
Diego Garcia sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Diego Garcia in February 2020. Select a month to view Diego Garcia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:11||19:37|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:14||19:35|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:15||19:30|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More British Indian Ocean destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.