- Save up to 60% with Hotels.com Black Friday sale
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Kasane weather in February 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Kasane, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kasane in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kasane in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kasane in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kasane in February - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kasane in February?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Kasane in February and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Kasane sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kasane in February 2020. Select a month to view Kasane sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:06||18:59|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:13||18:54|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:18||18:45|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Botswana in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Botswana in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.