- Find cheap flights to Botswana with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Francistown weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Francistown, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Francistown weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Francistown in February is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 18°C (64°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 81mm (3.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Francistown sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Francistown in February 2020. Select a month to view Francistown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:52||18:55|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:00||18:48|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:07||18:38|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
More Botswana destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details