- Save on worldwide flights from the UK in the Qantas sale
- Book flights o Australia, New Zealand, Dubai & more
- Return flights from £323 including taxes/charges
Queensland weather in February 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 176176 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Queensland, represented by Brisbane, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Queensland weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Queensland in February is a warm 29°C (84°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 176mm (6.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Queensland in February is 26°C (79°F).
The weather in Queensland in February is represented by Brisbane.
Queensland sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Queensland in February 2020. Select a month to view Queensland sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Queensland sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Brisbane.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:20||18:42|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:31||18:33|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||05:40||18:20|
- Book tours & holidays to Australia with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £230 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Discover more about Australia
More Queensland destinations
- Airlie Beach
- Fraser Island
- Gold Coast
- Hamilton Island
- Lizard Island
- Lockhart River
- Mount Isa
- Palm Cove
- Port Douglas
- Thursday Island
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details