- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Tamworth weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Tamworth, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tamworth in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tamworth in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tamworth in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tamworth in February - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tamworth in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Tamworth in February and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Tamworth in February?
On average less than 1 day in February in Tamworth is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Tamworth sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tamworth in February 2020. Select a month to view Tamworth sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:22||19:57|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:34||19:46|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:46||19:31|
- Find cheap flights to New South Wales with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New South Wales
Where's hot in New South Wales in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.