- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
A.C.T. weather in February 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in the A.C.T. in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Canberra, A.C.T. in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in the A.C.T. in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra, A.C.T. in February - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in the A.C.T. in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Canberra, A.C.T. in February and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for A.C.T. in February 2020. Select a month to view A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Canberra.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:21||20:12|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:36||19:59|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:49||19:42|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.