- Save an extra £40 on holidays to Argentina
- Minimum spend of £400 per booking
- Book summer holidays & winter escapes in 2019/2020
Mendoza weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Mendoza, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mendoza in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Mendoza in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mendoza in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mendoza in February - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mendoza in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Mendoza in February and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Mendoza sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mendoza in February 2020. Select a month to view Mendoza sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:58||20:39|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:12||20:27|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:24||20:11|
- Find low prices on flights to Argentina
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Argentina
Where's hot in Argentina in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Argentina in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.