- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th November 2019 (inclusive)
Namibe weather in February 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Namibe, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Namibe in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Namibe in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Namibe in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Namibe in February - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Namibe in February?
The average sea temperature around Namibe in February is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Namibe in February?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Namibe in February and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Namibe sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Namibe in February 2020. Select a month to view Namibe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:02||18:48|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:08||18:43|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:12||18:36|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.