- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Djanet weather in February 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The February weather guide for Djanet, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Djanet in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Djanet in February, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Djanet in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Djanet in February - that's 85% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Djanet in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Djanet in February and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Djanet sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Djanet in February 2020. Select a month to view Djanet sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:04||18:07|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:56||18:16|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:45||18:24|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Algeria
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Algeria in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Algeria in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.