- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Efate weather in December 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 215215 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Efate, Vanuatu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Efate weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Efate in December is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 215mm (8.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Efate in December is 28°C (82°F).
Efate sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Efate in December 2019. Select a month to view Efate sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:02||18:09|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:06||18:18|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:14||18:25|
- Find low prices on flights to Vanuatu
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Vanuatu destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details