- Browse available Cosmos tours to Nevada
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Tonopah weather in December 2019
- 77°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Tonopah, Nevada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Tonopah weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Tonopah in December is a cold 7°C (45°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -8°C (18°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 12mm (0.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Tonopah sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tonopah in December 2019. Select a month to view Tonopah sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:46||16:30|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:58||16:31|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:05||16:39|
- Pre-book Las Vegas car hire online & save
- FREE additional driver available for Las Vegas Airport
- Plus FREE breakdown assistance on all US rentals
Discover more about Nevada
More Nevada destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details