- Browse the top holiday offers to Las Vegas
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Ely weather in December 2019
- 44°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Ely, Nevada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ely weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ely in December is a cold 4°C (39°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -11°C (12°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 67% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 23mm (0.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ely sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ely in December 2019. Select a month to view Ely sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:40||16:17|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:53||16:18|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:59||16:26|
- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Discover more about Nevada
More Nevada destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details