- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Helena weather in December 2019
- 00°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -12-12°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Helena, Montana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Helena in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -0°C in Helena in December, falling to -12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Helena in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Helena in December - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Helena in December?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Helena in December and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Helena sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Helena in December 2019. Select a month to view Helena sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:52||16:43|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:06||16:41|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:12||16:50|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Montana in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montana in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.