- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Bozeman weather in December 2019
- 00°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -12-12°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Bozeman, Montana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Bozeman in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -0°C in Bozeman in December, falling to -12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bozeman in December?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bozeman in December - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bozeman in December?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bozeman in December and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Bozeman sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bozeman in December 2019. Select a month to view Bozeman sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:44||16:42|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:59||16:41|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:05||16:50|
- Save an EXTRA 10% on shared airport shuttle transfers
- Book shared transfers at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Montana in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montana in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.