- Save on flights & holidays in the BA luxury sale
- Book beach holidays from £349 & city breaks from £209
- Plus business flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Wichita weather in December 2019
- 66°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Wichita, Kansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Wichita in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Wichita in December, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wichita in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wichita in December - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Wichita in December?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Wichita in December and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Wichita sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wichita in December 2019. Select a month to view Wichita sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:26||17:11|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:38||17:12|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:44||17:20|
- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
More Kansas destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.