- Book flights to Atlanta from the UK with Virgin Atlantic
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
- Join Flying Club & earn miles with every booking
Augusta weather in December 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Augusta, Georgia (USA) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Augusta in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Augusta in December, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Augusta in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Augusta in December - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Augusta in December?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Augusta in December and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Augusta sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Augusta in December 2019. Select a month to view Augusta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:14||17:20|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:25||17:22|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:32||17:30|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Georgia in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Georgia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.