- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Fort Smith weather in December 2019
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Fort Smith, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Fort Smith in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Fort Smith in December, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Smith in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Smith in December - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Smith in December?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Fort Smith in December and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Fort Smith sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Smith in December 2019. Select a month to view Fort Smith sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:08||17:05|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:20||17:07|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:26||17:15|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Arkansas in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Arkansas in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.