- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Grand Canyon weather in December 2019
- 99°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Grand Canyon, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Grand Canyon weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Grand Canyon in December is a cool 9°C (48°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -5°C (23°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 72% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 26mm (1.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Grand Canyon sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grand Canyon in December 2019. Select a month to view Grand Canyon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:21||17:14|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:33||17:16|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:39||17:24|
- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Discover more about the USA
More Arizona destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details