- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Kodiak weather in December 2019
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 170170 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Kodiak, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kodiak weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kodiak in December is a cold 2°C (36°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -4°C (25°F). There are usually 3 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 41% of the 7 hours of daylight.
Expect 170mm (6.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 18 days with some rain falling.
The average sea temperature in and around Kodiak in December is 5°C (41°F).
Kodiak sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kodiak in December 2019. Select a month to view Kodiak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||09:28||16:29|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||09:49||16:22|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||09:54||16:32|
- Find low prices on flights to Alaska
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details