- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Homer weather in December 2019
- -3-3°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 66 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Homer, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Homer weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Homer in December is a very cold -3°C (27°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -10°C (14°F). There are usually 2 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 36% of the 6 hours of daylight.
Expect 70mm (2.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 14 days with some rain falling.
The average sea temperature in and around Homer in December is 5°C (41°F).
Homer sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Homer in December 2019. Select a month to view Homer sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||09:38||16:12|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||10:01||16:03|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||10:06||16:13|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details