- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Deadhorse weather in December 2019
- -22-22°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -29-29°C min night temperature
- 00 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Deadhorse, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Deadhorse weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Deadhorse in December is a very cold -22°C (-8°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -29°C (-20°F). There are usually no hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 0% of the 0 hours of daylight.
Expect 5mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 6 days with some rain falling.
The average sea temperature in and around Deadhorse in December is -2°C (28°F).
Deadhorse sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Deadhorse in December 2019. Select a month to view Deadhorse sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||Darkness all day|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||Darkness all day|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||Darkness all day|
- Check recommended holidays & tours to Alaska
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details