- Explore the latest holiday offers for Alaska
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Craig weather in December 2019
- 44°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 330330 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Craig, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Craig weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Craig in December is a cold 4°C (39°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 0°C (32°F). There is usually 1 hour of bright sunshine each day, which represents 19% of the 7 hours of daylight.
Expect 330mm (13.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 22 days with some rain falling.
The average sea temperature in and around Craig in December is 7°C (45°F).
Craig sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Craig in December 2019. Select a month to view Craig sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:56||15:27|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:15||15:21|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:20||15:31|
- Find latest Millennium Hotels special offers for the USA
- Book hotel stays in Boston, Chicago, LA, New York & more
- Including theatre & city break offers & sales
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details