- Book Alamo Gold in the USA & get FREE additional driver
- Prepay online & save up to £45 a week
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Huntsville weather in December 2019
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 149149 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Huntsville, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Huntsville weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Huntsville in December is a cool 11°C (52°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 0°C (32°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 47% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 149mm (5.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Huntsville sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huntsville in December 2019. Select a month to view Huntsville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:35||16:35|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:47||16:37|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:53||16:45|
- Find cheap flights to Alabama with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about the USA
More Alabama destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details