- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Funafuti weather in December 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 335335 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Funafuti, Tuvalu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Funafuti weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Funafuti in December is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F).
Expect 335mm (13.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Funafuti in December is 30°C (86°F).
Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Funafuti in December 2019. Select a month to view Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:35||18:09|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:40||18:17|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:47||18:24|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
More Tuvalu destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details