- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th November 2019 (inclusive)
Durban weather in December 2019
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Durban, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Durban sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Durban in December 2019. Select a month to view Durban sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||04:48||18:42|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||04:50||18:53|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||04:58||19:00|
- Save on flights to Johannesburg, South Africa
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £464 return
Discover more about South Africa
Where's hot in South Africa in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.