- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Volgograd weather in December 2019
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Volgograd, Russia (Europe) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Volgograd in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -2°C in Volgograd in December, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Volgograd in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Volgograd in December - that's 16% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Volgograd in December?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Volgograd in December and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Volgograd sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Volgograd in December 2019. Select a month to view Volgograd sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||08:33||17:09|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:49||17:06|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:55||17:15|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Russia (Europe) in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Russia (Europe) in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.