- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Moscow weather in December 2020
- -3-3°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The December weather guide for Moscow, Russia (Europe) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Moscow in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -3°C in Moscow in December, falling to -9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Moscow in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Moscow in December - that's 8% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Moscow in December?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Moscow in December and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Moscow sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Moscow in December 2020. Select a month to view Moscow sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||08:35||16:02|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||08:54||15:56|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||08:59||16:06|
- Find low prices on flights to Russia (Europe)
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Russia (Europe) in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Russia (Europe) in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.