- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Kazan weather in December 2019
- -6-6°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- -12-12°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The December weather guide for Kazan, Russia (Europe) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kazan in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -6°C in Kazan in December, falling to -12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kazan in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Kazan in December - that's 15% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kazan in December?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Kazan in December and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Kazan sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kazan in December 2019. Select a month to view Kazan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:48||15:16|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:08||15:10|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:14||15:19|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Russia (Europe) in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Russia (Europe) in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.