- Save on late summer holidays departing in 2019
- Book holidays for under £300 per person
- Filter by departure airports, destinations & more
Vilamoura weather in December 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Vilamoura, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vilamoura sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vilamoura in December 2019. Select a month to view Vilamoura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:27||17:16|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:39||17:17|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:46||17:25|
- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in the Algarve
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.