- Pay just £49 low holiday deposits per person
- Sign up to the newsletter & get exclusive deals & promotions
- Book holidays & tours to Europe, the America, Asia & more
Montinhos Da Luz weather in December 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Montinhos Da Luz, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Montinhos Da Luz sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montinhos Da Luz in December 2019. Select a month to view Montinhos Da Luz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:29||17:18|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:42||17:19|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:48||17:28|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.