- Save up to £300 on holidays in 2019/2020
- Min spend: £300 off £3,000, £200 off £2,000 & £75 off £800
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Luz weather in December 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Luz, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Luz weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Luz in December is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 102mm (4.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Luz in December is 17°C (63°F).
Luz sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luz in December 2019. Select a month to view Luz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:29||17:18|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:42||17:19|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:48||17:28|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Discover more about the Algarve
Popular Algarve destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details