- Join BeRightBack together & get three trips per year
- Two travellers pay just £89.99 per month (in total)
- Add your bucketlist & preferred activities + departure point
Lagoa weather in December 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Lagoa, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Lagoa weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Lagoa in December is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 99mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Lagoa in December is 17°C (63°F).
Lagoa sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lagoa in December 2019. Select a month to view Lagoa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:28||17:17|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:41||17:18|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:47||17:26|
- Save EXTRA £40 on holidays. £800 min spend
- Book beach holidays & city breaks in summer 2019
- Travel between 1st Sep & 31st Oct 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Algarve
Popular Algarve destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details