- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Pyongyang weather in December 2019
- 00°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Pyongyang, North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Pyongyang weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Pyongyang in December is a cold 0°C (32°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -9°C (16°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 21mm (0.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pyongyang in December 2019. Select a month to view Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:36||17:15|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:49||17:16|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:56||17:24|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
More North Korea destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details