- Find cheap flights to Niue with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Niue weather in December 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Niue weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Niue in December is a warm 28°C (82°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F).
Expect 161mm (6.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Niue in December is 27°C (81°F).
The weather in Niue in December is represented by Alofi.
Niue sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Niue in December 2019. Select a month to view Niue sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Niue sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Alofi.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:33||18:45|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:37||18:54|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:45||19:01|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
More Niue destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.