- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Heathrow & Manchester
- Book flights to Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Australia & more
Taupo weather in December 2019
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 132132 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Taupo, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Taupo in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Taupo in December, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Taupo in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taupo in December - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Taupo in December?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Taupo in December and the average monthly rainfall is 132mm.
Taupo sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Taupo in December 2019. Select a month to view Taupo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:45||20:24|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:45||20:37|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:53||20:43|
- Save on flights to Asia & the Pacific with Cathay Pacific
- Browse lowest fares by destination including Hong Kong
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in New Zealand in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.