- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Khorixas weather in December 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Khorixas, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khorixas in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Khorixas in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khorixas in December?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khorixas in December - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Khorixas in December?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Khorixas in December and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Khorixas sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Khorixas in December 2019. Select a month to view Khorixas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:11||19:27|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:15||19:37|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:22||19:43|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.