- Find cheap flights to Mongolia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Ulaanbaatar weather in December 2019
- -14-14°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -25-25°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ulaanbaatar weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ulaanbaatar in December is a very cold -14°C (7°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -25°C (-13°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 8 hours of daylight.
Expect 4mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ulaanbaatar in December 2019. Select a month to view Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||08:20||17:02|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:35||17:00|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:42||17:08|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Mongolia
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
More Mongolia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details