- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Mamoutsou weather in December 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 186186 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Mamoutsou, Mayotte shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Mamoutsou weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Mamoutsou in December is a warm 28°C (82°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 59% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 186mm (7.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Mamoutsou in December is 28°C (82°F).
Mamoutsou sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mamoutsou in December 2019. Select a month to view Mamoutsou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:23||18:13|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:28||18:21|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:36||18:28|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
More Mayotte destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details